Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /homepages/21/d181465893/htdocs/elektrozonev2/forums/include/parser.php on line 738

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /homepages/21/d181465893/htdocs/elektrozonev2/forums/include/parser.php on line 738

Sujet : Chrome Web Store won't let me install apps or extensions. Why?

Hi,

Every time I try to install an extension or app from the Chrome Web Store, it pops up with a message saying "An error has occurred, NETWORK_FAILED". I have tried restarting my computer and Chrome and it still does the same. And it is not an internet problem either, my internet works fine. I left an attachment of a screen shot of what shows up when I try to download something. Anybody know how to fix this?

Please help.
Thanks!

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References https://productforums.google.com/forum/ … AvdDgSJY08

Business Whiteboard Video

Dernière modification par JoeClark (2017-11-21 13:18:49)