Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /homepages/21/d181465893/htdocs/elektrozonev2/forums/include/parser.php on line 738

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /homepages/21/d181465893/htdocs/elektrozonev2/forums/include/parser.php on line 738

Sujet : software or hardware mixing?

Hi,

I'm looking at either purchasing vMix along with some blackmagic capture cards and doing all the mixing and stream broadcasting on one PC. The other option is to purchase an ATEM 1ME device. This was brought up later in the decision process and have not had much time to review it.

Does anyone have any experience with either path or have any suggestions on this?
Please help.

Thanks!

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:http://forum.blackmagicdesign.com/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=17998

explainer videos